Try this super-delicious Chocolate Banana Cake which is prepared with dark chocolate chips, banana, milk, all purpose flour, and unsalted butter
Time: 50 minutes
- 4 pieces banana
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- For The Main Dish
- 3 cup all purpose flour
- 2 egg
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- To make this delicious cake recipe, add salt, all purpose flour, baking powder, sugar in a large bowl in it. Now,
- pre-heat oven at 350 degree Fahrenheit. Peel bananas and mash them in a large bowl.
- Next, add milk in the banana bowl and crack open eggs in it. Using an electric beater, combine all the
- ingredients together and pour the prepared batter into the flour mixture. Stir well.
- Now, add in the dark chocolate chips in the batter and mix once again. Take a baking dish, grease it with oil
- and dust with flour. Finally, add the banana batter into the baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.
- To check whether the cake is ready or not, prick a fork in the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is ready, pull it
- out of the baking dish and set aside. Allow it to cool on a wire rack and serve warm. (Optional: If you are more
- of a chocolate lover, drizzle some chocolate syrup over the cake and enjoy the succulent taste.)