Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup confection chocolate (200 grams)
- Handful of Almonds
- Regular Kitchen Foil or Butter paper.
- Any kitchen tray that you can spare.
- Pre-heat oven at minimum temperature of your oven (usually about a 100 degrees celcius) for 10-15 minutes.
- Let the almonds roast for 3-4 minutes and keep tossing them.
- Repeat 3-4 times till the insides almond – when cut – turn light brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Break confection chocolate into similar size pieces by hand or using a knife.
- Place in a glass bowl and microwave for 30-40 seconds. Remove the bowl and give the confection chocolate a
- good stir with a large spoon.
- Repeat the process till all chocolate pieces have melted and the temperature has reached 45 degrees Celsius +-
- 1degree Spread out the foil on a regular kitchen tray.
- Put 3 almonds in the bowl and toss to cover with confection chocolate on all sides.
- Take out an almond and place on the foil.
- Top it with another almond. Repeat this procedure with the third almond.
- Let these settle for 1-2 minutes.
- Let these chill in fridge for about 10 minutes.