Indulge in this delicious Chilli Garlic Potatoes made with potatoes, garlic flakes, vinegar and spring onions.
Time: 25 minutes
- 250 gm potato
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 finely chopped spring onions
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic flakes
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon edible food color
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- To make this delicious Chilli Garlic Potatoes recipe, wash, peel and cut potatoes into long fingers. Place these in
- a covered microwave safe bowl and steam at 100% power for 8 mins. Once done, keep aside to cool.
- In another microwave safe bowl, microwave butter or oil at 100% power for 30 secs. Then, add chopped garlic,
- onion and green chillies. Microwave at 100% power for 2 mins. Now add the steamed potatoes to it and mix
- Add cornflour (mixed in ½ cup cold water), soya sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, edible food colour(red), salt and
- pepper to the steamed potatoes. Microwave (covered) for 3 – 4 minutes at 100% power. Don’t forget to stir in
- between. Allow to stand for few minutes and serve hot.