Cheese and Vegetable Soup is an easy-to-make soup recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones in winters and monsoons.
Time: 50 minutes
- 1 cup chopped into cubes potato
- salt as required
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon chopped parsley
- For Garnishing
- 5 tablespoon grated cheese cubes
- For The Main Dish
- 2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup bean
- 1 cup chopped into cubes carrot
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- To prepare this yummy soup recipe, put a non-stick kadhai on medium flame and melt butter in it. Roast all
- purpose flour in butter for a minute or two.
- Next, add all the chopped vegetables – potatoes, broccoli, carrots, and beans to this kadhai and stir fry them
- for 3-4 minutes. Stir in vegetable stock and cook for about 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Then
- add the grated mozzarella cheese in the pan and stir till the cheese is melted.
- Lastly, add parsley, black pepper powder, fresh cream in the kadhai and cook for 5 minutes stirring
- continuously. Remove from flame when done, and serve hot by garnishing with grated cheese cubes.