Banana Custard is a classic dessert recipe which is loved by people of all age groups. It is an amazing dessert to binge on when you’re craving for something sweet.
Time: 30 minutes
- 8 peeled,chopped banana
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 chopped cashews
- 10 chopped pistachios
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 10 chopped almonds
- 4 teaspoon raisins
- For Garnishing
- 3 tablespoon chocolate shavings
- To make this easy custard recipe, peel and chop the bananas in a bowl. Now take another bowl and add sugar
- and custard powder in it. Add little milk and mix all the ingredients. Keep the mixture aside till further use.
- Take a pan and add remaining milk in it. Bring the milk to a boil over low/medium flame. After few seconds,
- add the custard powder mixture in the pan and stir well. Once the mixture starts to thicken, add the chopped
- bananas. Once done, remove the pan from flame and add vanilla essence, nuts and raisins in it.
- Give it a nice stir and keep it in the fridge for 2 hours. Transfer the banana custard in serving bowls and garnish
- with chocolate shavings. Serve chilled to your family and friends. You can also garnish the custard with
- whipped cream for an extra sweet flavour.