Baby Corn Manchurian is a restaurant-style appetizer recipe that tastes super-delicious.
Time: 30 miinutes
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon celery
- 1/2 finely chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 1 tablespoon virgin olive oil
- water as required
- 2 stalks coriander leaves
- 10 baby corn
- 1 tablespoon chilli sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- salt as required
- 2 cup vegetable oil
- For The Main Dish
- 4 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 2 tablespoon green chillies
- Take a large bowl and mix together all purpose flour, corn flour, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, 1 teaspoon green
- chillies, 1-2 teaspoons of soya sauce, few coriander leaves, and salt as per your taste.
- Next, prepare the batter to coat the baby corns and add a little water to make a smooth flowing consistency
- batter. Add chopped baby corn and coat well with batter.
- Put a skillet on medium flame and heat oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, deep fry the coated baby corns till
- they turn golden brown in colour. Drain the fried baby corns on a kitchen paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Now, put a pan on medium flame and heat olive oil in it. Once the oil is hot enough, add the chopped celery
- leaves, capsicum, 1/2 tbsp green chillies and saute for a minute.
- Add the deep-fried baby corns in the skillet along with salt, and remaining black pepper, soya sauce and tomato
- ketchup. Mix everything well. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.