Brownies always looks appetizing and are so tempting that no one can give them a pass.
Time: 1h 15min
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- For Frosting
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Start by coarsely chopping the hazelnuts. In a bowl, crack open the eggs. Also, in a pan, melt the butter by
- heating it on a low flame.
- In a big mixing bowl, pour sugar, add butter and vanilla essence. Very slowly add eggs and beat them
- constantly. Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. And fold again. Lastly, fold in hazelnuts.
- Grease a baking pan with butter, and carefully pour in the batter. Toss the pan in the oven for 30-35 minutes.
- After the given time, take the pan out and poke a toothpick, if it comes out clean, the brownie is cooked
- perfectly. Carefully take it out of the pan and keep it for cooling.
- For preparing the frosting, add chocolate chips and cream and heat it. Stir it till the chips are melted. Also, add
- in butter. Once the butter is melted, keep it in refrigerator till it gains a consistency which can be spread.
- Spread the frosting on the brownies and cut them in rectangles. Sprinkle them with hazelnuts.