Ham and Cheese Egg recipe is here to rescue you from those troubling whale-like sounds in your stomach.
Time: 35 minutes
- 60 gm ham
- 3 tablespoon cheese-cheddar
- 2 beaten egg
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- First of all, take ham and slice it further into small bits and pieces. Then, take cheddar cheese and grate it with
- the help of a grater.
- Next, take microwave safe container and place half of the ham bits at the bottom. Pour the beaten eggs over
- the ham bits and microwave high for about 30 seconds. Once done, take out the mixture, stir and put 2 1/2
- tbsp of cheese along with the remaining ham bits. Microwave again until the egg is well cooked and the cheese
- is properly melted.
- Once done, take out and spread the remaining cheese on top. Dividing it in two equal portions, place the
- mixture on whole wheat bread. Serve warm. Enjoy.