Try Greek Cheese Balls and satisfy those sudden hunger pangs.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 2 teaspoon black pepper
- 460 gm cream cheese
- 260 gm black olives
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 cup walnuts
- 4 cup cheese- feta
- To begin with, take a chopping board and chop black olives and red bell peppers. Also, chop cucumber and
- walnuts finely. Keep aside.
- Next, take a large bowl and beat cream cheese until it is fluffy. Once done, add black pepper, chopped olives,
- cucumber, feta cheese along with red bell peppers. Roll out few medium sized balls and sprinkle walnuts over
- Next, take a plastic wrap and place the balls on it. Cover them carefully and make sure that you do not distort
- their round shape. Now put them in the refrigerator for a while. Serve chilled. (Note- You can choose to serve it
- along with pita chips or even crackers.) Enjoy!