Put movie theater popcorn to shame with this easy, yet elevated recipe.This savory popcorn is the perfect midnight snack!
Time: 10 minutes
- 6-8 cups popcorn
- ¼ cup salted butter
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp freshly ground pepper
- freshly grated parmesan
- In a small saucepan, melt butter.
- Stir in thyme, rosemary, garlic and pepper.
- Pour mixture over popcorn, replace lid and shake until popcorn is coated.
- Grate fresh parmesan onto popcorn and serve warm.