An easy and delicious one-pot-meal recipe, Egg Fried Rice is not just tasty but also a filling and scrumptious dish.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup basmati rice
- 2 medium onion
- 2 small capsicum ( green pepper)
- 2 green chilli
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 teaspoon refined oil
- 8 egg
- 2 large carrot
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon tomato puree
- 4 pinches salt
- For Garnishing
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- Take a bowl and put 2 cups of rice in it. Wash the rice in cold running water. Once this is done, par boil the rice
- and keep it aside.
- Now, wash all the vegetables properly and finely chop them. Grind green chillies to a fine paste.
- Take a pan and heat oil in it over moderate flame. Saute the onions on high flame for 2-3 minutes. Once the
- onions turn slightly pink, add the remaining vegetables and cook on high flame for 3-4 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Now add the green chilli paste, tomato puree, salt and soya sauce. Keep the flame high.
- Break the eggs into the pan and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. You can add a teaspoon of oil/butter at this point.
- Now add cooked rice and mix well.
- Decorate with boiled eggs. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.