Cucumber Mint Popsicle is a refreshing fusion of cucumber and mint syrup that will give your taste buds a unique experience.
Time: 30 minutes
- 6 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 tablespoon green tea powder
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 kilograms chopped,peeled cucumber
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 10 leaves mint leaves
- To prepare this popsicle recipe, put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and add 1 1/2 cup water in it.
- Bring it to a boil and then add the powdered sugar in the water. Stir to mix 1/2 cup sugar and then lower the
- flame. Simmer until it turns into a form of syrup. Meanwhile, peel the cucumbers and finely chop them in a
- large bowl.
- Once the sugar syrup is prepared, add mint leaves (8-10 leaves) in it and stir to mix well and infuse the flavours.
- Transfer this syrup to a bowl and keep aside to cool down for about 5-10 minutes. When done, drain out the
- leaves and transfer the syrup in a jar and put into the refrigerator to cool down. (Note: If you do not have mint
- syrup at home, then you can follow this procedure to make it.)
- Once you have got the mint syrup, add chopped cucumbers in a blender jar along with green tea powder, and
- lime juice. Blend well to a fine puree and then add in the chilled mint syrup. Blend once again until smooth and
- add sugar as per your taste, and blend once again.
- Next, take a popsicle mould and pour this cucumber and mint flavoured puree in it, refrigerate for an hour.
- Repeat with other moulds. After an hour take out the moulds and place ice cream sticks in the middle of the
- mould. Put them again in the refrigerator and freeze overnight for a better shape and cooling popsicle. Enjoy!