Popular quick breakfast or snack for kids and adults
Time: 30 minutes
- 10 bread slices
- 2 finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup cheese slices
- 1 dash spice black pepper
- 5 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped green chilli
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare a cheesy mixture by mixing together cheese, onions, green chillies, pepper powder and little salt in a
- bowl. Spread butter on half of the bread slices.
- Spread this cheesy mixture evenly on top and cover with the remaining slices.
- Heat a toaster/sandwich maker for 45 seconds. Place the prepared bread slices and cook until set.
- Alternately, heat a tawa over medium flame. Add little butter and place the prepared bread on top.
- Cover with a lid and cook on both sides until lightly browned and cheese has melted.
- Serve with ketchup.