Cheesy Potato Wedges is truly a delectable dish that will give your taste buds a mouth-watering experience.
Time: 40 minutes
- 6 potato
- 2 teaspoon mixed herbs
- 2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- water as required
- Wash potatoes under running water, peel and slice them into thick wedges. Then, add the potatoes in a deep-
- bottomed pan and pour enough water in it, put this pan on high flame and boil the potato slices in it. Once the
- wedges turn tender, drain the water and keep them aside.
- Next, put a non-stick pan on medium flame and melt butter in it, and quickly add the chopped onions and
- saute till they get translucent and pink.
- To the sauteed onions, add the boiled potato wedges and stir once. Then, add chili flakes in the pan followed by
- adding fresh cream, mustard sauce, mixed herbs, and salt. Mix well all the ingredients and cook for another
- two minutes.
- When done, transfer to a plate and serve hot! (Note: You can sprinkle some mixed herbs as garnishing to
- increase the flavour.)