Cheesy Poppers is a delicious snack recipe that you can make for your loved ones.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup boiled,mashed potato
- 1 teaspoon crushed green chilli
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 cup refined oil
- 2 cup grated paneer
- 5 cubes cut into strips cheese cubes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- To make this interesting snack recipe, make a dough by mixing mashed boiled potatoes, paneer, crushed green
- chilis, salt and sugar together.
- Then, take small portions of the dough and make small balls using your palms. Press it a little and place few
- cheese strips on it. Cover the cheese strips with another dough ball and seal it.
- Heat oil in a pan over high flame. Once the oil is sufficiently hot, fry the cheese balls till they are golden brown.
- Once they are done, transfer them to a serving bowl and serve hot with coriander chutney.