Cheese Tomato Sandwich is a delicious and easy-to-cook sandwich recipe
Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tomato
- 10 slices white bread
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- For Seasoning
- salt as required
- black pepper as required
- To start with, cut tomatoes in thin slices. Take a plate and place 5 bread slices on it. Then place cheese on the
- bread slices and cover them with tomato slices. Take the remaining 5 bread slices and spread mayonnaise on it.
- Season with salt and pepper as per your taste.
- Now place the other bread slices on tomato and press them with light hands. Grill it for a few seconds and serve
- the sandwich with chutney or ketchup.