Time: 30 minutes
- 900 ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 200 gm semi sweet chocolate
- marshmallow as required
- 100 gm milk chocolate
- 1 pinch salt
- 4 tablespoon whipped cream
- Put a deep-bottomed pan on medium flame and heat about 300 ml of milk with the finely chopped chocolate
- and salt. Stir until chocolate melts completely.
- After a boil, add in the remaining milk and heat it again until the milk is warm completely.
- Next, add the cinnamon powder and whisk until the mixture is smooth. Garnish with whipped cream and
- marshmallows, and enjoy it warm!