Perfect for a quick snack, this easy Baked Chili Cheese Toast recipe is exciting to make and enticing to look at.
Time: 35 minutes
- 10 white bread
- 300 gm paneer
- salt as required
- 1/2 cup oats
- 3 teaspoon green chilli
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- To start with, cut the bread slices into triangular shape. Take a bowl and mix paneer, plain oats, salt, green chili
- and red chili flakes in it. Mix the ingredients to spread the flavours evenly.
- Spread this mixture on the bread slices evenly. Top the bread slices with Cheddar cheese.
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius. Once the oven is ready, place the bread slices inside the oven. Bake till the
- bread becomes crisp and the cheese melts. This will approximately take around 10 minutes. Serve hot with a
- dip of your choice.