A homemade preserve or jam recipe that you can give to your kids with bread toast in breakfast or in tiffin, Apricot Jam is truly delicious and mouth-watering.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cup apricots
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid pectin
- 4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon rinds
- To start with, take a bowl and combine apricots, lemon juice, lemon rind, sugar and stir this mixture
- thoroughly in order to let the sugar dissolve. Now leave this mixture unattended for 15 minutes.
- Stir in pectin to this mixture. Ladle the mixture into jars and cover the jars with cloth. Leave the jars
- unattended overnight. Freeze the jam after it sets.