This healthy drink recipe is ideal for kids and is a great option for birthday parties and game nights.
Time: 20 minutes
- 8 strawberry
- 1 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup oats
- sugar as required
- In a pan, dry roast oats till it changes color and becomes aromatic. Allow it to cool.
- Wash strawberry, chop the calyx part and keep it aside. In a mixer jar, add roasted oats and grind it.
- Next, add chopped strawberries, sugar (you can also use honey for a healthier drink) and vanilla essence, blend
- it nicely till smooth.
- Now add chilled milk and blend it once more. Pour into a serving glass and serve.