Strawberry and Avocado Caprese Salad Recipe is a refreshing summer salad recipe which you can prepare in less than 10 minutes
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup Strawberries, cored and sliced
- 1 Avocado, cut into cubes
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes , cut into halves
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 10 Basil leaves , rolled and cut into thin strips
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sesame seeds (Til seeds), toasted
- Salt, to taste
- To begin making the Strawberry and Avocado Caprese Recipe, take a big bowl add in the sliced strawberries, cubes avocado, halved cherry tomatoes and toss it with olive
- oil, salt and sugar.
- Just before serving, add in the balsamic vinegar and mix well. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
- Serve the Strawberry and Avocado Caprese Recipe as a snack or a a part of your brunch party menu, to add colour and new flavours.
- Serve the Strawberry and Avocado Caprese Salad Recipe as a snack or a a part of your brunch party menu, to add colour and new flavours.