This easy to make dish is a great accompaniment to any meal. Include it in your lunch and dinner or have it separately as a snack.
Time: 60 minutes
- 5 cup broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven at 200 degree C. Break the broccoli into florets and mince the garlic. Take a bowl and add
- broccoli florets, extra virgin olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic in it. Toss the mixture so that the florets are coated
- evenly. On a baking tray, spread a layer of this broccoli mixture.
- Put the baking tray inside the preheated oven and bake it for about 30 minutes in order to tenderize the
- broccoli. After checking whether the broccoli is soft, take it out from the baking sheet and transfer to a plate.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the broccoli before serving and serve hot.