Enjoy the sweet and tart flavors with our fresh and delicious Raspberry Lemonade
Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 bag (12 ounces) frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- 4 cups or more of sparkling water
- Fresh raspberries
- Mint sprigs
- In a blender, puree frozen raspberries.
- In a pitcher stir together raspberry puree and lemonade concentrate.
- Add sparkling water to taste.
- Serve in glasses with ice clubs.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries, and mint sprigs.