Protein Ice Cream is a healthy alternative to the sugar laden, artificially flavored ice-creams.
Time: 30 minutes
- 3 tablespoon chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 walnuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Take a chopping board and chop the walnuts into a medium size pieces. Once done keep the walnuts aside until
- needed further.
- In a deep based mixing bowl and add chocolate protein powder followed by milk, brown sugar and water. Mix
- all the ingredients together to get a water like thin consistency.
- Stir in the chopped walnuts into the prepared mixture and transfer the mixture into a container, preferably an
- ice cream mould greased with butter.
- Carefully refrigerate your container overnight and allow the ice cream to freeze. Once done, serve the ice