Parmesan Chicken is an Italian snack recipe that can be prepared quickly.
Time: 40 minutes
- 450 gm cubed chicken
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 pinch powdered black pepper
- Mix the garlic with butter and keep aside.
- In another bowl, mix cheese, garlic salt, pepper powder and breadcrumbs.
- Dip the chicken pieces (boneless, skinless) into the butter and then roll them in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer the chicken pieces to a greased baking dish and drizzle over the remaining garlic butter.
- Place the dish into a preheated oven at 450 F.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Remove and serve hot.