Paneer egg chapati roll is a fusion recipe made using grated paneer, eggs and chapati.
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup grated paneer
- 4 egg
- 1 green chilli
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 handful chopped curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 gm Wheat flour
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 teaspoon Refined oil
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- Firstly, add a little water to wheat flour in a bowl and knead well.
- Now combine the dough with coconut, green chilies, garlic and fennel seeds and grind well until the
- ingredients are mixed with the dough properly.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute the onions, curry leaves and coriander leaves until they turn golden in color.
- Now add the ground paste and salt to the mixture and cook until the mixture starts to thicken.
- After this, add the grated paneer and stir-fry for a minute. Break the eggs into the pan and mix well and cook
- for a minute or two or until the eggs are cooked.
- Pinch small balls of the dough and make chapatis.
- Place 1 or 2 teaspoon of the egg-paneer mixture in the center and roll tightly. Serve the paneer egg chapati rolls
- with chutney.