Oats ‘N’ Chocolate Cookies are one of the delectable snacks that you can give to your kids and we are sure, you won’t hear any complains for the taste.
Time: 50 minutes
- 3 cup oats powder
- 200 gm unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Meanwhile, take a large bowl and mix together brown sugar, oats
- powder, vanilla extract, baking soda, and butter.
- Whisk all the ingredients well until sugar is dissolved completely. Now, add chocolate chips in the mixture and
- knead to a soft dough. Ensure that the dough is neither too soft nor too firm.
- Cover the dough with a cling film and put the bowl in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile,
- take a baking tray and place a parchment paper on it.
- Now, take out the dough from the refrigerator and divide it into equal portions. Roll each portion in a round
- shape and place it on the baking tray. Flatten it using your fingers. In a similar way, roll all the remaining
- portions and place them on a baking tray while maintaining distance between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-15 minutes until they are lightly coloured. When done, remove the tray from the
- oven and let them cool at room temperature. Once cooled, serve immediately.