A healthy yet satisfying dessert recipe that adds as a power snack along with giving you a sweet mouth.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- Grind 1/2 cup oats and 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds in a blender until the mixture is made powdery. Keep this
- mixture aside. In another big bowl, mix the remaining oats and pumpkin seeds along with raisins, sunflower
- seeds and cinnamon powder.
- Then stir in the finely chopped almonds, honey, condensed milk and vanilla essence until a soft dough forms.
- With moistened hands, roll the dough into small balls.
- Now roll the balls in the oat and pumpkin seed powder that was kept aside. Freeze for about 20 minutes or
- until to set, then serve and store in the fridge.
- It serves as a perfect tea time snack during festivals and get-togethers. These Oat and Honey Balls are perfect
- for occasions like picnics and road trips as they have a long shelf life and can be stored in air tight containers.