Masala Corn is an easy-to-make dish that is truly delicious.
Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cup corn
- 4 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt as required
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chaat masala
- To prepare this delicious dish, start boiling the corns in water over medium flame in a deep-bottomed pan. Add
- some salt in it, and when done, switch off the burner.
- Next, put a pan on medium flame and melt butter in it. Then add the boiled corns along with salt as per your
- taste, garam masala powder, chaat masala, and chili powder. Saute the ingredients for about 5 minutes or so.
- The corns will turn light brown in colour. Once cooked, turn off the flame and serve hot!