Egg bread, or egg muffins, is old-fashioned street food in Korea. It is especially popular in the cold winter. Freshly baked steaming egg muffins will melt your heart. They are sweet with a slightly salty whole egg inside. They taste very delicious. They are a little unique and fun to make. Of course, they are very easy to make too..
Time: 15-20 minutes
- Eggs 5
- Refined flour (maida) ½ cup
- Melted butter 1½ tablespoons + for greasing
- Castor sugar (caster sugar) 3 tablespoons
- Salt a pinch
- Baking powder 1 teaspoon
- Vanilla essence a few drops
- Milk ½ cup
- Preheat the oven at 200°C. Grease a loaf tin with some butter.
- Mix together the butter, castor sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla essence, one egg, flour and milk in a bowl.Whisk well to make a lump free batter.
- Pour the batter in the greased tin and break the remaining eggs, one by one, on it. Put the tin in the preheated oven and bake for twenty to twenty-five minutes.
- Serve hot.