Kathi Rolls are Indian style wraps made iwth veggie filling and green chutney.
Time: 30 minutes
- Whole wheat chapatis 4
- Onion 1 medium
- Green capsicum 1 medium
- Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste 2- tablespoons
- Tomato puree 2-3 tablespoons
- Paneer (cottage cheese) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander and mint chutney 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt 1/4 cup
- Fresh mint leave to serve
- Onion rings to serve
- Chaat masala to serve
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Slice onion and add. Chop green capsicum.
- Add tomatoes, turmeric powder and ginger-garlic paste to the pan. Mix well and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add tomato puree. Mix well and cook on high heat for a minute.
- Add capsicum, cottage cheese, salt, red chilli powder and garam masala powder. Mix well and cook till done. Place a chapatti on a worktop.
- Mix mint-coriander chutney and yogurt and spread a spoonful of yogurt-chutney evenly on it. Place a spoonful of the vegetable filling on one side of the chapatti.
- Sprinkle a few fresh mint leaves, onion rings and chaat masala on top. Roll the chapatti tightly.
- Make other kathi rolls similarly. Cut into halves and serve immediately.