What can be better than having a dessert made of nuts, oats and honey and that too in the form of small rounded balls?
Time: 45 minutes
- 3 tablespoon almonds
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 tablespoon milk powder
- 10 tablespoon peanut butter
- 4 tablespoon cranberries
- 6 tablespoon honey
- 4 tablespoon chocolate chips
- To prepare this delicious dessert recipe, take a deep bowl and mix together oats, milk powder, peanut butter,
- and honey. Next, wash the cranberries in running water and then finely chopthem in a small bowl. Next, dry
- roast the almonds and finely chop them too in another bowl.
- In the oats and honey mixture, add the chopped cranberries, almonds, and chocolate chips. Mix well all the
- ingredients to make a mixture with which you can make balls.
- Using your hands, take a small amount of mixture between your palms and roll the mixture in a form of small
- rounded ball. Place these balls on paper cups and roll as many balls as possible with the remaining paper.
- Store these honey and oatmeal balls at room temperature or you can also refrigerate them to set. Serve chilled.