Try this mouth-watering Oats Paniyaram recipe. Truly delicious and full of protein, this paniyaram recipe is cooked using oats, chana dal, toor dal, onion, urad dal,
Time: 60 minutes
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 tablespoon urad dal
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon asafoetida
- salt as required
- 1 onion
- 6 red chilli
- 1 tablespoon moong dal
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
- water as required
- For The Main Dish
- 1/4 cup chana dal
- 1/4 cup toor daal
MethodHigh Protein Diet- Oats Paniyara
- Soak the toor dal and chana dal for three hours in enough water. Then blend oats, red chillies, fennel seeds and
- ginger in a mixer. On the other hand, peel the onions and roughly chop them in a small bowl.
- Add the soaked dal to this oats mixture and grind coarsely (like broken wheat texture). Add a little water while
- grinding to make a smooth paste.
- Mix enough water to get pouring consistency. Now, add chopped onions, curry leaves, coriander leaves, salt as
- per your taste and asafoetida powder in the batter. Mix well.
- Pour this oats and dal batter in the paniyaram maker and cook for two minutes. Flip the paniyaram and cook
- on the other side until it evenly turns golden brown.
- With the help of a spoon, take the paniyaram out of the paniyaram maker. Transfer them on a plate. Serve hot
- with chutney of your choice.