Grilled Vegetable Toast is one such breakfast recipe which is perfect to start your day with.
Time: 30 minutes
- 10 bread slices
- 2 green chilli
- 2 tablespoon boiled corn
- 1 onion
- 2 teaspoon milk
- salt as required
- 2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tomato
- 6 tablespoon low fat mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Add butter, milk and cheese in a bowl and mix it well. Add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, corn, mustard
- powder, chopped green chilies and salt, mix well into the bowl and keep it aside for a while.
- Take a bread slice and spread the vegetable mixture evenly. Cover it up with another bread slice. Like this you
- will have 5 toasts ready.
- Place the toast carefully in the griller for a few minutes. Wait till the toast becomes golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.