Time: 25 minutes
- 2 slices of a large bread loaf
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup frozen spinach
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar
- In a pan, fry the spinach with the cream cheese on low heat. Season.
- Place the mix in between two bread slices. Top with cheddar. Press down. Add 1 tablespoon of butter and the
- olive oil to the pan. Keep the heat on low. Cook until brown, then flip. Add more butter.
- Cut a hole in the middle, place an egg, season with salt and pepper. Press down until level. Add more butter.
- Cover until the egg is cooked.