Egg Avocado Sandwich is an easy and super healthy sandwich recipe that makes a perfect breakfast.
Time: 30 minutes
- 3 egg whites
- 1 chopped onion
- 25 gm cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lime
- 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered black pepper
- 3 avocados
- 1 chopped capsicum (green pepper)
- 3 whole wheat bread
- 1/8 teaspoon red chilli powder
- salt as required
- 1 cloves grated garlic
- 1 1/2 tomato
- Peel 2 avocados and mash them with fork. Add 1 ½ tbsp finely chopped tomato, 1 tbsp finely chopped onion,
- some fresh chopped cilantro leaves (coriander leaves), 1 grated garlic clove, ½ lime juice and salt to taste. Mix
- well to make guacamole spread.
- Take a bread slice, make a rectangle hole in the center leaving ½ inch from each side. Take out the rectangle
- part and roll it as thin as possible.
- In a bowl add egg white of 3 eggs, 1 tbsp finely chopped onion, 1 tbsp finely chopped tomato, 1 tbsp finely
- chopped bell pepper (capsicum), some chopped cilantro leaves, few dashes of
- Heat a pan on low medium flame. Add a few drops of olive oil. Once oil is sufficiently hot, place the bread with
- hole. Fill completely the bread hole with egg mixture and stir gently.
- Cover egg mixture with rolled bread slice. Sprinkle cumin powder, some black pepper powder and flip. Cook
- each side.
- Take out in a plate, cut it into half (in triangle shape), spread guacamole on one part and place another half on
- top. Healthy egg in the hole toast is ready to be served.