Corn Curry is an exotic fusion recipe, which makes a perfect brunch recipe and tastes best with bread or steamed rice.
Time: 40 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup steamed american corn kernels
- 4 tablespoon coconut milk
- salt as required
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 piece cinnamon
- 4 almonds
- 2 small onion
- 3 tablespoon refined oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 green chilli
- 3 clove
- 1 cup water
- To make the paste, grind together almonds, garlic cloves, coriander seeds, cloves, cinnamon, and some water.
- (Note: This paste should be thick in consistency.)
- Now, take a pan and heat some oil in it over low flame. In the meantime, finely chop the onions and green
- When the oil is hot enough, put the chopped onions and chillies in it. Saute until they turn golden in colour.
- Add the paste and stir continuously to mix everything. Put the steamed corn kernels along with salt and
- coconut milk. Allow it to boil and then add cream and mix well.
- Once everything is cooked, take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with your choice of garnish leaves and
- serve hot.