Looking for a grab-and-go snack, all you need is an ordinary oven, apple, and cinnamon. And enjoy these chips combine healthy and delicious into one irresistible snack. The perfect snack to sate your sweet tooth- Cinnamon apple chips
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
- Arrange apples slices on a metal baking sheet.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake in the preheated until apples are dried and edges curl up, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Transfer apple chips, using a metal spatula, to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.