Aam Papad is one snack that can bring your childhood memories back. Sweet and tangy, this sun-dried snack is an all time favourite of kids and can be enjoyed in any season!
Time: 40 minutes
- 500 gm mango pulp
- 1/3 teaspoon powdered green cardamom
- 100 gm sugar
- 2 teaspoon ghee
- Add mango pulp in a blending jar and blend it into smooth paste.
- Pour the paste in a cooking pan, add sugar and mix it.
- Heat a pan, add mango paste and cook it for 18-20 minutes on low-medium flame, keep stirring in between.
- Add cardamom powder and mix it, turn off the flame.
- Grease a plate with ghee and gently pour the mixture in it, spread it evenly.
- Aam papad is ready to eat (store it in air tight container and consume it within 3 weeks).