Zucchini pancakes are quite easy and quick to make and can be a delightful breakfast.
An easy recipe to make. A delicious vegetable pancake for breakfast, brunch, lunch or just a snack
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup grated Zucchini
- 1 cup Chickpea flour/Besan
- 1/4 cup curd/yogurt
- 2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 green chilly
- 1/4 tsp. red chilly powder
- 1/4 tsp. Turmeric powder
- Salt as desired
- Oil to shallow fry
- Grate the Zucchini, shred the coriander leaves and dice the green chilly.
- Mix with all the other ingredients.
- Heat a girdle and pour a ladle of the batter on it.
- Sprinkle a little oil on all the sides and let it cook for about a minute and turn it to the other side.
- Sprinkle a little more oil and cook the other side too till it becomes golden brown in color.