Watermelon Salsa is the best option for those who are on a constant lookout for a different taste every day.
Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cup finely chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup minced red onion
- 2 jalapeno
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- To start with, cut the watermelon and deseed it. Then finely chop it in a large bowl. Next, chop the jalapenos
- pepper and cilantro in different bowls and then mince the red onion.
- In a mixing bowl, add watermelon, jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice along with onion. Sprinkle salt over the dish
- and toss well. Serve immediately!