Rice and Buttermilk Soup is an easy-to-make soup recipe. This South Indian appetizing recipe is easily digestible and can be served on any occasion.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/4 cup rice
- 2 tablespoon mint leaves
- 2 teaspoon corn flour
- 3 cup water
- 1 handful chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cup buttermilk
- 4 pinches salt
- 5 curry leaves
- For making this soup recipe, heat a non-stick pan and dry roast the cumin seeds and curry leaves for few
- seconds. Keep aside.
- In the same pan, dry roast the mint leaves. Keep aside.
- Now, combine rice and water. Cook till the rice is done.
- Add buttermilk and cornflour. Cook for a few minutes.
- Now add the roasted mint, cumin seeds, curry leaves, chopped green chili, and salt. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot.