Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup cubed apple
- 1 cup baby lettuce
- 1/4 cup yoghurt (curd)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
- 4 pinches salt
- 4 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 tablespoon grated apple
- 2 pinches black pepper
- First of all, combine apple cubes, finely chopped celery and lettuce leaves in a deep mixing bowl, except cornflakes.
- Cover it with kitchen foil and refrigerate for an hour.
- In the meantime make the dressing with dressing ingredients.
- Now mix the apple mixture with dressing in the mixing bowl.
- Sprinkle corn flakes and serve immediately.