A great way to shower some love on your Valentine, this delicious strawberry mousse is easy to make and too good to resist!
- 450 Ml Milk
- 90 Gram Butter
- 55 Gram Egg yolk
- 14 Gram Gelatine
- 250 Ml Strawberry puree
- 450 Ml Double cream
- 100 Gram Sugar
- Boil milk and butter.
- Fold in egg yolk & sugar mix and thicken the mix on stove with morris.
- Add the softened gelatine and mix well.
- Pour strawberry puree to above mix.
- Chill the mix over ice cold bath and in the mean time whisk double cream to semi-whip stage.
- Once the mix is cold fold in double cream.
- Pour the mix in desired rings already lined with sponge sheet.
- Freeze them overnight.
- Cover them with red mirror glaze and garnish with Chantilly and chocolate disc.