Try this delectable dessert recipe that kids will specially love! Loaded with the goodness of tofu and berries,
- 250 gm tofu
- 120 ml soya milk
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 100 ml water
- 125 gm flour
- 2 egg
- 100 gm caster sugar
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 350 gm mixed berries
- 55 gm cream cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C. Lightly grease a 20 cm loose bottomed flan tin. Sift the flour into a bowl. Rub
- in the low fat spread/cream cheese until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Mix in the cold water and bind together. Do not knead. Roll out to a 20 cm circle and place in the tin. Pre-bake
- in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Place the tofu, eggs, soya milk , sugar, vanilla extract and maple syrup in a food processor and blend until
- Pour into the pre-baked base and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool and refrigerate
- until chilled.
- Place the berries, water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Continue to cook for 5 minutes on slow fire
- until softened. Allow to cool.
- Pour the fruit over the refrigerated cheesecake before serving.