Pineapple Granita is a refreshing frozen dessert recipe that you can make for your family and friends on festivals like Holi and parties.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 2 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspon lime zest
- 2 slices lemon slices
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 sprigs mint leaves
- In a blender, add pineapple tidbits, water, honey, fresh mint leaves, lime zest and lemon juice together and
- blend until smooth
- Transfer the mixture in a baking tray and freeze for about 3 to 4 hours, until it is slightly frozen.
- Take out the baking tray from the freezer and scrape it using a fork.
- Freeze again and repeat the scraping process 3 to 4 times.
- Scoop out the granita in glasses and garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves. Serve immediately.