Oreo Cheesecake recipe is probably one of the most popular desserts in most countries.
Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 400 gm oreo cookies
- 600 gm cream cheese
- 200 ml whipped cream
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- The first step is to prepare the crust of the cheesecake. Crumble about 250 gm of oreo and mix it with the
- melted butter. Combine both the ingredients nicely. Press this mixture into a silicon pan, or any other pan that
- is generally used for baking. Make sure to take a pan from which removing the cheesecake will be easy. Pop this
- in the fridge for an hour so that the base sets properly.
- Now prepare the filling by mixing together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla essence in a blender. Blend
- until it is smooth. To this mixture, add in the remaining Oreos but do not forget to break the cookies into pieces
- before adding to the mixture. Then fold in the whipped cream gently.
- Lastly, pour the filling on the base that has been set before. Pop this in the fridge again for about 4-5 hours.
- Before serving, garnish with Oreo crumbs.