Add Muskmelon and give your ice cream an interesting twist which will turn out to be a delightful experience for your taste buds.
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 1/2 cup muskmelon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- water as required
- 2 1/2 tablespoon sugar free pellets
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 150 gm vanilla yogurt
- First of all, take a blender and blend the muskmelon along with the sugar free pellets and lemon juice. Keep
- blending it until the mixture appears to have a rich and smooth texture. Store the commixture in a container
- and keep it aside.
- Now, pour some cold water in a saucepan, which is to be kept on low flame. Add gelatin in it and stir for about
- 5 minutes. Make sure the gelatin dissolves in the water properly. Once done, turn off the flame and pour the
- liquid into the com-mixture. Also, add vanilla yogurt and keep stirring it for a while.
- Shift the mixture in a pan and let it freeze until it becomes firm. Your muskmelon ice cream is ready. Serve