Mocha Parfait is an interesting dessert recipe that you can make for your loved ones.
Time: 35 minutes
- 225 gm sugar
- 2 tablespoon brandy
- 150 ml boiled water
- 25 gm coffee powder
- 120 ml caramel sauce
- For The Main Dish
- 6 egg yolk
- 350 ml whipped cream
- 150 ml heavy cream
- To make this easy recipe, beat the eggs yolks with sugar until light and fluffy in a large bowl.
- Brew the coffee with 150 ml of boiling water, cool and add the egg yolk mixture along with the heavy cream.
- Cook the mixture in a double boiler until thick.
- Remove from the flame and cool, stirring continuously.
- Stir in the brandy and place the pan over ice water, stirring continuously until thick.
- Slice the almond decorative sponge and line the individual moulds, in which the custard is to be set.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mixture and pour into moulds. Refrigerate for about two hours or until set.
- De-mould and garnish with cigarillo on top, if available. Serve chilled with the caramel sauce.