Mawa Cheese cake is a delightful dessert recipe.
Time: 60 minutes
- 2 tablespoon roasted cashews
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1/2 cup khoya
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Rose water
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 teaspoon all purpose flour
- Take a bowl add crushed roasted cashew nuts, flour, sugar and melted butter.
- Mix all the ingredients properly. Take moulds and put this mixture in the moulds.
- Put the moulds in the preheated oven at 120 degree celcius and bake the base for 15 minutes.
- Take out the moulds and let them cool down. These will be used as base of the cheese cake.
- Take a pan put it on a slow fire range. Pour the milk, sugar and mava and cook on a gentle heat till the
- ingredients reduces and forms a thick mixture.
- Take this mixture out and let it cool down. Once the mixture cools down add cream cheese, rose water, refined
- flour to it and whisk well so that all the ingredient settles down properly.
- Put the mixture in the moulds and bake for 35 – 40 minutes at 120 degree celcius. Once cooked take out the
- moulds and let them cool down.
- When moulds will be at room temperature un-mould the mawa cheesecake. Serve with Maraschino cherry.